SHU in Dingle has two campuses, both located in the center of Dingle town.
Our main campus is located in a newly refurbished building on the grounds of the old town monastery. The building is contemporary, with all essential facilities for lectures and study.
Our second campus is located in a stately, neo-Gothic building beside St. Marys Catholic church. The building is also home to the Díseart Institute of Irish Spirituality and Culture. The building houses the Chapel of the Sacred Heart, which is illuminated by the beautifully crafted Harry Clarke stained glass windows. The windows, along with the walled gardens, first laid out in 1849, have become a popular attraction for the many visitors in Dingle.